Unix | Embedded Linux | QNX | Firmware | Consulting | Development
We are happy to assist you in one, some or all of the following areas on site or remote.
Please browse through the list item by item or get the FULL LIST
- Develop your product from A to Z on site or remote.
- System Programming on Unix Systems
- Special focus on Unix like like systems: Embedded Linux, QNX, Integrity, VxWorks, AUTOSAR
- Unix like like systems: Linux, HP-UX, Solaris, BSD
- Device driver Development on Linux and QNX systems
- Unix like operatings systems
- Microcontroller System Software Development
- Firmware Development
- Mastering and developing the right tools
- Good tooling means increasing productivity by applying reusable code without loosing degrees of freedom in the process of finding solutions.
- Making use of previously gained experience but NOT lumping things together.
- Analyse Stability
- Improve performance
- Analyse and detect overhead
- Dynamic Program Analysis
- Static Code Analysis
- Analyse software build process
- International professional experience aquired in several countries and continents.
- "Hands-on Architecture"
- Architecture, Design, Overlook development, Fault analysis
- Dynamic Program Analysis, Stability analysis, Static code analysis, Heap Debugging
- Work with the team until the SW product is ready for delivery.
- Source code reviews, Point of contact for questions, Debugging, Profiling, Coverage Analysis etc.
- Professional C/C++ coding experience since 1993 also using MISRA and military coding standards.
- The hardest job. Joining a project late calls for a motivated quick starter, who can understand the problems and use his experience and tools under pressure.
- Data security to the desired level.
- High Data Security. Please contact for details.
- Experience, knowledge and creativity combined to find a way to improve performance even in a situation of mature coding.
- Using available tools
- Develop special purpose tools to evaluate and improve performance.
© C++ World KG